Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sankt Peders Bageri

After class today Rachel and I were on a mission to find Sankt Peders Bageri (Saint Peter's Bakery, which I'm sure you could figure out). I had been there once before, and I needed to bring her there. It has some of the most delicious baked goods I have ever eaten. After one wrong turn, we found the adorable little bakery. We entered and were hit with the heavenly smell of freshly baked bread and pastries. The woman behind the counter was very friendly. She smiled sweetly and was genuinely thankful when we told her we had trouble deciding what to get because everything looked amazing. Everything. Utterly overwhelmed, we stared at the trays and trays of pastries for a few minutes. We finally made our decisions, paid, and settled in to enjoy our tasty treats. If you're ever in Copenhagen, go to Sankt Peders Bageri. Seriously. Book your ticket, land at Kastrup Airport, and get yourself to Sankt Peders Stræde (the street where you'll find this wonderful, wonderful place). You won't regret it. You might want to hit the gym afterward, but trust me, it is definitely worth it.




No comments:

Post a Comment