Sunday, January 13, 2013

Thirty-one Hours Later...

After being awake for 31 hours, I would say it's about time for bed. I am completely exhausted but happy and excited to see what tomorrow, and the rest of the semester, brings. Unfortunately, tomorrow is an early morning because we have to catch the bus to go to our Opening Ceremonies and then it's a day of running around Copenhagen. No, but seriously. We are doing something called the amazing race. Trust me, I don't know anything more about this than you do. So I will make another post soon when I have more to tell, more brain capacity to do so, and when I haven't been awake and traveling and being surrounded by brand new faces for thirty-one hours. Goodnight. God nat. (I hope that's right...you can't always trust google translate.)

No comments:

Post a Comment