Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Glass Market




Yesterday, Rachel and I went to something called the Glass Market. It was my first time going, and it was wonderful! It is an indoor market with little restaurants, wonderful bakeries, fresh fruit, fresh flowers, and (one of the best parts) free samples! The place was packed with people, and I overheard some Swedish families talking. It was nice to actually understand some of what was being said around me. We wandered for a little while looking at everything and struggling with the decision of where we were actually going to buy lunch. We decided on a sandwich place and I got one of the best sandwiches I have ever eaten: turkey, tomatoes, spinach, pesto, avocado, all on fresh bread. 


We could not pass up the opportunity to get dessert at one of the fantastic-looking bakeries. We had heard of Agnes Cupcakes before and had been planning on checking it out at some point. This was our chance! Rachel got a carrot cake cupcake and I got dark chocolate. They were incredible. And so pretty!




If you're ever in Copenhagen, visit the Glass Market! So much good food.

No comments:

Post a Comment