Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Day of Wandering

Yesterday, Rachel and I took a walk around where we live. There is a park nearby that I usually run in, and I've been meaning to take pictures there. There are always a lot of dogs running around, which makes me happy. One of the times I was running through the park, I was watching two dogs playing in the field to my left. All of a sudden, I heard rustling in the bushes ahead of me to the right. Out jumps this huge, tan-colored animal that I initially thought was a deer. Nope, just a dog who sprinted across my path and into the field to join the other two that I had been watching. After the initial adrenaline rush subsided, I smiled at them frolicking in the snow and continued my jog. 

The comfiest seat/rocking chair thing in the park.


Relaxing. We felt a little guilty when the runners went by...

Graffiti art in the park

On our walk Rachel and I discovered the most wonderful street. All the houses were painted beautiful colors, and the trees had lights in them. I would be incredibly happy if I could live here or somewhere similar. You can't walk down this road without smiling.











We then continued to Sortedams Sø where we said hello to the ducks and swans. 






No comments:

Post a Comment